I listed some more pairs in the etsy store – I think these are great for low-cost holiday gifts! I’ll be listing some more later today, as well. Also, I have been tagged by Leslie at Bei Mondi (who I am meeting tomorrow for lunch!) to tell you seven things you may not know about me! So here goes!
1. I am incredibly afraid of heights – that being said, whenever I travel and there’s a tall thing to climb (Tower of London, Warwick Castle, Leaning Tower of Pisa) I will do it because I’m there!
2. I am incredibly allergic to cats, but I love them so much. I hope someday to get two more – I really miss my Tom and BooBoo.
3. I have a Master’s Degree in Human Resources and I really HATE the business world.
4. I have never taken an art class (after elementary school), but think I do pretty well on my beads and with color, if I do say so myself! I have taken classes at the Pittsburgh Glass Center.
5. At the end of the day, sometimes my guilty pleasure is to watch reality tv – Survivor and The Hills. My engineer teases me about this. Sneers, really…
6. I absolutely love the Caribbean and those tasty rum drinks they make and snorkeling and watching my engineer have a great time scuba diving – and this year, the engineer and I are going to miss our couple-time trip. I’m sad about that.
7. Even though I say he looks like a rat, or a chipmunk, I talk to the gerbil sometimes and enjoy giving him treats, because I actually think he likes me!